Saturday, October 26, 2013

My experience in 28 photos

The content of this website/blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the United States government or the Peace Corps.


my team lost in a best of 7 series 4-1. we played well, but lost 3 close games, 11-10, 6-5, and 6-4, and we won our only game in the series off of a walk off home run



with the lil bro of one of my fellow volunteers


with my students in my 6th grade class

on a hike w us 4 in my town and the brother and friend of one of my classmates

ruben and i being totally normal

i think this was our first full day in nica

"Nicaragia: the joy of living in peace!"

making a huerto (veggie garden) with my students

we all tried to do backflips in the pool. at least this time when i landed bad, it wasnt like the ground felt when i had tried it on land (thanks nithin for always saving me tho)

my lil sis is on a dance team that performs at community events. most events are held at our cancha (sports complex)

spending time w my fav fam!

me with geri - the most cheerful girl in the world


us supporting Nubia in her schools equivalent of the queen of the school

my basketball team playing in the semi final of my pueblos tournament

us having a sleepover for claires last night!

obvi the best bro and sis evs

working with my students at the school. what a beautiful site that we did it together!

kickin it w some of my 6th graders

I want YOU to join me in the Peace Corps!

a beautiful hike

riding in a moto taxi

prepping for garden work at our school


No comments:

Post a Comment